Copyright (C) 1999-2002, Medical Research Council, Laboratory of
- Bonfield, James K. and Staden, Rodger.
ZTR: a new format for DNA sequence trace data. Bioinformatics 18, 3-10, (2002).
- Bonfield, James, K., Beal, Kathryn F., Betts, Matthew J. and Staden, Rodger.
Trev: a DNA trace editor and viewer.
Bioinformatics 18, 194-195, (2002)
- Rodger Staden, David P. Judge and James K. Bonfield
Sequence assembly and finishing methods
Bioinformatics. A Practical Guide to the Analysis of Genes and Proteins.
Eds. Andreas D. Baxevanis and B. F. Francis Ouellette. John Wiley & Sons,
New York, NY, USA, (2001)
- The C. elegans Sequencing Consortium.
Genome Sequence of the Nematode C. elegans: A Platform for
Science 282, 2012-2018 (1998)
- Rodger Staden, Kathryn F. Beal and James K. Bonfield
The Staden Package, 1998.
Computer Methods in Molecular Biology
Eds Stephen Misener and Steve Krawetz. The Humana Press Inc., Totowa, NJ
- Bonfield, J.K., Rada, C. and Staden, R.
Automated detection of point mutations using flourescent sequence trace
Nucleic Acids Res. 26, 3404-3409 (1998)
- Flint, J., Sims, M., Clark, K., Staden, R. and Thomas, K.
An Oligo-Screening Strategy to Fill Gaps Found During Shotgun
DNA Sequence 8, 241-245 (1998)
- Staden, R. The Staden Sequence Analysis Package.
Molecular Biotechnology 5, 233-241 (1996)
- Bonfield, J.K. and Staden, R. Experiment files and their application during
large-scale sequencing projects.
DNA Sequence 6, 109-117 (1996)
- Staden, R. Indexing and using sequence databases.
Methods in Enzymology 266, 105-114 (1996)
- Bonfield, J.K., Smith, K.F. and Staden, R. A new DNA sequence assembly program.
Nucleic Acids Res. 24, 4992-4999 (1995)
- Bonfield, J.K. and Staden, R. The application of numerical estimates of
base calling accuracy to DNA sequencing projects.
Nucleic Acids Res. 23, 1406-1410 (1995)
- Dear, S. and Staden, R. A standard file format for data from DNA sequencing
DNA Sequence 3, 107-110 (1992)
- Staden, R. and Dear, S. Indexing the sequence libraries: Software providing
a common indexing system for all the standard sequence libraries.
DNA Sequence 3, 99-105 (1992).
- Dear, S. and Staden, R. A sequence assembly and editing program for
efficient management of large projects.
Nucleic Acid Res. 19, 3907-3911 (1991).
- Staden, R. Screening protein and nucleic acid sequences against libraries of
DNA Sequence 1, 369-374 (1991).
- Staden, R. Searching for patterns in protein and nucleic acid sequences.
Methods in Enzymology 183, 193-211. (1990).
- Staden, R. Finding protein coding regions in genomic sequences.
Methods in Enzymology 183, 163-180. (1990).
- Staden, R. Methods for discovering novel motifs in nucleic acid sequences.
CABIOS 5, 293-298 (1989)
- Staden R, Methods for calculating the probabilities of finding
patterns in sequences.
CABIOS 5 89-96 (1989)
- Staden R, Methods to define and locate patterns of motifs in
CABIOS 4, 53-60 (1988)
- Staden, R. Graphic methods to determine the function of nucleic acid sequences.
Nucleic Acid Res. 12, 521-538 (1984)
- Staden, R. Computer methods to locate signals in nucleic acid sequences.
Nucleic Acid Res. 12, 505-519 (1984)
- Staden, R. A computer program to enter DNA gel reading data into a computer.
Nucleic Acid Res. 12, 499-503 (1984)
- Staden, R. Measurements of the effects that coding for a protein
has on a DNA sequence and their use for finding genes.
Nucleic Acid Res. 12, 551-567 (1984)
- Staden, R. and McLachlan, A.D. Codon preference and its use in identifying protein
coding regions in long DNA sequences.
Nucleic Acid Res. 10 141-156 (1982)
- Staden, R. Automation of the computer handling of gel reading data produced
by the shotgun method of DNA sequencing.
Nucleic Acid Res. 10, 4731-4751 (1982)
- Staden, R. An interactive graphics program for comparing and aligning
nucleic acid and amino acid sequences.
Nucleic Acid Res. 10, 2951-2961 (1982)
- Staden, R. A new computer method for the storage and manipulation
of DNA gel reading data.
Nucleic Acid Res. 8, 3673-3694 (1980)
- Staden, R. A computer program to search for tRNA genes.
Nucleic Acid Res. 8, 817-825 (1980)
This page is maintained by
Last generated on 22 October 2002.